Marqueeosk™ Tablet PhotoBooth
Branding, Events, Occasions & More!
Marqueeosk™ engages your customers and visitors with a deeply branded kiosk that showcases your marquee and brand assets on their personalized photos. Prices are in United States Dollars.
Marqueeosk™ Branded Tablet PhotoBooth
Experience an app that showcases the branding capabilities in action, optimized for an event, convention, or trade show setting.
purikura effects light up your PhotoBooth experince with interactive stamps and frames.
Its role in event branding has been mentioned in VOGUE Japan(Google Translate: Article 1, Article 2).
Frames that enclose and immerse the piece. Stamps that can be twisted, flipped, and zoomed into position. Punykura packs these flashy theatrics right into your tablet! Leverage the talent behind Punykura.
- Complete branded look and feel — This is not just a logo punched onto a boilerplate. Customization of the color scheme and control motifs give a cohesive look and feel that, when combined with custom tailored stamps and frames, will immerse and connect your visitors with your brand.
- Immersive branded customization — With custom tailored stamps and frames emblazoned with your brand logo and product themed images, a custom tablet photo booth from Compukaze LLC will cultivate highly personalized, grass-roots promotion and word-spread among your fans and customers. Custom recoloring options for graphics allow for a unique mood and personality. Stamps can be rotated, flipped, and zoomed into position. With the colorful pen too, each customer can add their signature touch to each creation.
- Social word-spread — You can let visitors email their photos to their phones or computers on completion. This will allow them to forward, share, and spread the word, making them poster-boys/girls for your brand. CC/BCC mail options allow the staff to also receive a copy of the photos if you wish to offer prints and such. Note that this feature requires an internet connection. It also requires an email account and email service that can handle the ammount of traffic for your event. Many email services are free.
- Photo saving — Photos and reloadable save files can be stored onto the device for each photo a visitor completes. Useful for creating photo galleries of your event online and in social media.
- Advanced configuration — Configuration settings give booth operators the ability to tweak aspects of the photobooth process for their visitors.
- Noninvasive solution — Have a storefront or location? Enhance your customers' experience without the need to obstruct your business. Big, bulky, exotic hardware can reduce your customer capacity, congest areas, impede business, and cause you to miss out on sales and proits. Punykura software allows you to go puny and bring in these kinds of theatrics with the low-impact of a tablet or even smartphone.
- Versatile reach — Have marketers out in the field? This software is optimized for both phones and tablets, allowing it to be used even in the tightest quarters and on the most spontaneous occasions.
- Franchised syndication — Got a chain? National? Global? Deploy across all of your locations and regional events for maximum impact, at little or no additional cost per user.
- Lock out the lock-in — You won't get locked into heavy, ongoing fees and gouged just to keep using the app. Having additional work and customization done to the customized software will, of course, cost.
Need something exotic or extra like animated stamps and frames, localized language, or something not listed here? Be sure to ask. If your request requires something non-trivial, you may get a quote. The standard tablet photo booth is designed for Android™ tablets. Need it to run on iPad®? Inquire.
Contact & Order
to order or inquire about a custom Tablet PhotoBooth for Android™ tablets & smartphones!
Note that you will need to be able to enable installing apps from
unknown sources. Most Android devices have this option in the
applications section of their settings. Devices with a version level below Android 2.2 Froyo(which is over 3 years old), or that have uncommon, oddball configurations may not be supported. If your device can run the example app, it will run a custom tailored one. Modeled after the
Branded Event PhotoBooth app.
iPad, iPhone, and Apple are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google, and Play are trademarks of Google, Inc. Amazon is a registered trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. Compukaze and Punykura are trademarks of Compukaze LLC. The Compukaze and Punykura logos are trademarks of Compukaze LLC.